PowerSchool: Parent Account Creation
We would like all parents to create a PowerSchool account in order to monitor their student's grades and attendance. if you created a PowerSchool account last year, you DO NOT need to create another account. if you need assistance accessing the account you created previously, please contact Mrs. Oberley-
If you do not have a PowerSchool account, please follow these steps:
1. Open the internet browser on your computer
2. Go to the PowerSchool site: http://ps1.fwsbpowerschol.org/public
3. Click on the tab that says "Create Account"
4. Enter your desired username and password. Pay attention to password requirements
5. Scroll down to the section "Link Students to Account"
Enter the access ID and password for each child you wish to link to the parental account
(including children from other FWSB schools)
Type your access ID and password exactly as they are printed (case sensitive)
The "Relationship" field is your relationship to the child--Father/Mother, etc
THE ACCESS ID AND PASSWORD ARE NOT YOUR LOGIN CREDENTIALS. THEY ARE USED TO LINK YOUR CHILD TO YOUR POWERSCHOOL ACCOUNT